Monday, May 21, 2012

Silhouette = Success!!

Overall, I would say today was a pretty good day.  I dug right into the Silhouette and cut out my very first designs.  It was not nearly as hard as I was expecting it to be!  And the finished results are so cute!  I am making number shirts for my daughter and niece for their birthdays that are coming up over the next month.  This is what I have so far cut out of fabric with interfacing.  How fantastically neat did those cuts turn out?!?  My hand cuts never would have been that neat!  I can see this is going to be the start of a beautiful relationship.


Here she is in progress.....


To end the day, I got in over $150 in Mary Kay sales and I didn't even have a party today.  Since I have only been selling for a couple of weeks this is very exciting to me still.  I even got to place my second order because I have already depleted my inventory on just one facial party and individual outside sales like this.  Yay!


1 comment: