Friday, August 27, 2010

It's been a while

I've been MIA for a while. This summer has been rough and I have not kept up with my blog as well as I should have. Since my last post I have had a nephew and a niece born, my grandmother who was a rock for our family passed away, we took the kids to Disney for their first time just to name a few things. Now that the kids are back in school I have really been working hard to get back on top of things. I have recently created a couple of new things for my etsy shop. They have not been listed yet, because I need to make up some more stuff before I'm ready. I will add a few pics of my newest creations who were inspired by a few of my new found online friends... who are cowgirls. ;) My cousin who is a graphic designer is going to help me make a new banner for my store, so keep your eyes peeled. I'm so excited!

The Cowpoke Tote


Bandana Onesie/Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment