Friday, January 29, 2010

And so it begins!

So, I am back to the blogging world from a long hiatus. My main goal here is just to share the things I have created or that I am working on at present. I have really had that itch to craft lately and I got a new sewing machine with the embroidery feature which should be great fun to play with! It is a Singer, and I'm already loving it so much more than my Brother I used to have. I have learned so much since I got it.

I made my first pillowcase dress and I'm so excited (even though I don't have a little girl to put it on. haha) Guess I'll borrow a friend's kid.


The other thing I have been working on is a great bunny hat. I found the pattern on etsy probably a year ago from a great seller, www.tiptopapplesauce.etsy.com . I thought this hat would be perfect for Easter this year, and I will be adding this to my own etsy shop very soon. I'll post new pics when I have my cutie pie model lined up.












No comments:

Post a Comment