Saturday, June 9, 2012

Doodlebug's Birthday Party

Today was my niece's birthday party.  She is 2 now.  All I can say is I forgot how stressful birthday parties can be at that age.  I think everyone had a great time, but we had a lot of tired kiddos who desperately needed a nap by the time it was over.  The pictures are from my phone so they could be better, but I tried to lighten them with Instagram some.  Have I mentioned how much I love that app?? ;)

She couldn't wait to get her hands in the cake.

J-Bird seems to be feeling better now, and I think she had a good time because even without a nap I think she cried less than all the other little kids.  Haha.

The boys got to go swimming so they were excited!  Seriously have to get them in swim lessons at the Y this year.


Next on the countdown list:
  1. Four more days of school and we will FINALLY be out.  I already have a couple of fun crafts lined up for the kids to do.  Plus summer reading at the library as usual, so hopefully we can have lots of fun time together this summer.  If it all pans out, I am hoping to do a kid craft once a week featured on the blog throughout the summer so stay tuned!
  2. Leave for the beach in 7 days.  Lots of packing to be done this week!!
  3. Hubby starts his new job on Monday.  Anxious and happy for him all at once.  Lots of changes on our way, but hopefully mostly for the good.  I know God has something great in store for us.  Jeremiah 29:11 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment